Well another month and another new build, as with the last one, and all future builds, I'll be taking release tags on GitHub that you can just browse to and download directly from there, far easier than Google Drive!
This release is focused on stability in the animationUI. In 1.42 I started to integrate animLayer support but there were some bugs in the way the ui handled the calls so I've gone back to the drawing board and hopefully, come up with integration that guides you through the extar steps as and when you need to.
A few bits of logic to be aware of:
- CopyKeys has it's own 'mergeLayers' checkBox, this now controls ONLY the copyKeys call from the UI. The animLayer call here is non-destructive.
- SnapTransforms - over time this has a pre-copyKey's checkbox but I've removed the merge layer logic from it. Instead it now, by default, does an animation merge in the background before running the pre-copy of keys, prior to the snap itself. No animLayers are destroyed or effected, this is purely a backend function.
- MirrorAnimation - This now will prompt you if you have animLayers on any of the mirror objects, if so it will ask if you want to merge them first. Mirror is the only call that has to act on flattened animLayers and is destructive, you will loose the layers but gain a mirrored anim sequence.
There's many other fixes, PoseBlend now habndles the undoStack correctly, it was caching every iteration of the slider before, not good! Also the poseLib search box now takes comma separated text, so you can filter for multiple tags at the same time.
- Fix - Red9_Anim - fixes to the poseBlender code so it now handles the undoQueue correctly, as chunks and returns object selection correctly.
- New - Red9_Anim - Pose search now accepts multiple strings, comma separated ie 'walk,run,idle'
- Fix - Red9_Anim - fix's in the way that all the commands wrappers in the UI handle AnimLayers - more info and dialog's added to guide you through.
- New - Red9_Meta - added new call 'getNodeConnections' which will replace the 'getNodeConnectionAttr' in calls, designed to return all connections between a given node and the mNode, with filtering
- Mod - Red9_Core - added double3 handling to the lockChannels call, this was causing issues when passed double3 like 'translate'
- Fix - Red9_Audio - added correct float conversion to all the timecode and framerate conversion functions
Any feedback as usual just ping me