Tuesday, 8 January 2013

StudioPack V1.28

Well after the StudioPack v1.27 release at Christmas there have been a few important bug fixes I've caught in the setups. In the current build there's a bug which prevents the SceneReporter from opening properly, I'd made some last minute changes to MetaData that the unit-tests didn't pickup. Also a few extra unexpected issues in the animation setups which were picked up whilst I was doing the walk through video. These are now patched and I'll push the new build out later this week hopefully.

I've also added a ton of extra wrapping to the Meta Api and Pose libraries which will make it easier for those of you wanting to use meta to expand it for your own purposes. Have to say a big thank you to Josh Burton from CGMonks/Morpheus Kickstarter for all the nagging and pushing he's been doing as it's really helped expand and stabilize the api. This new build has many extra tweaks to the way attrs are handled, particularly enum attrs. I've also done some restructuring which again, is aimed at allowing you more flexibility to inherit and over-load some of the key functionality.

thanks for all the support

Mark